From so time ago, I remember that there was some thing that said wisdom comes with age. Obviously that is not completely true. There are still silly old people. Instead of wisdom comes with age, it should be wisdom comes with time and experiance.
Wisdom comes with time is not the same as age. Time is not just seconds or minutes or hours, its seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks... reflecting on ones past. The wisest people weren't always scholars (although probably a lot were), they were people with time to think.
Experiance is also vital for wisdom. A dole bludger has time, but they might not be wise in anything at all. Not only any experiance, it needs a wide variety and a good amount of it too. Someone with good experiance teaching a class might not be well expericanced in tutoring.
....
Since I actually started this post ages ago and I can't really be bothered writing the rest...this is the end of the post.

No comments:
Post a Comment