Thursday, February 16, 2006

January/Febuary

Okay... when was the last entry? Begining of school? Well since then... stuff has and hasn't happened... For example, usual trouble have multiplied by three, school actually is more serious and studying is a little longer than usual, relatives have visited and left, Vision Sunday has come and gone... and of couse Valentines day...

x 3

If you know what this is about, you won't need explaination. This is for those who don't. Like my other entries, whining about girls is a natural thing and once again it is more whining. Now its 3 times the trouble... This ins only being written because when people end up asking me I can just tell them to read this or just go hear and copy and paste.... mainly the former.

Girl 1

See her all the time (school), very strange :D, likes to sing, goes to church, believes in God to a certain extent (really just don't know how much), smart to some extent, that strange unexplainable reason why you like someone, poor taste in friends, very hot and cold all the time, don't know her at all, a nationality that most grandparents will not appreciate...

Girl 2

See her all the time (school), very girly, believes in God to a certain extent (really just don't know how much), smart, her friends are pretty much my friends, get along really well, easy to talk to, good friends already, doesn't/ can't go out until uni.

Girl 3

Goes to church, believes in God to a certain extent (really just don't know how much), funny, very different to me, get along really well, easy to talk to, good friends already, speaks her mind, very interesting, don't see her all the time, her parents and my parents don't always get along...

... Good thing God will eventually give me an answer... unless he already has and I missed it :S

School

Boring is the only word to describe the learning part of it... Red vs Blue is a good way to describle school outside of any studying and learning! School has obviously gotten a lot more serious and a little harder to understand... but mainly the same suprisingly... everyone says economics is hard as but it is the biggest bludge right now..mabye I'll pay for it when assignments come. Maths B... bad... Maths C... no use... Physics... breeze... Chem... distracting and boring... English... same as last year, annoying.

Relatives...

People that I have talked to about this know that I think that my cousin is high maintainese (bad spelling), low tolerance, low paitence, low brain power, violent, throws tantrums over a homework, picky eating, manipulative, babyish, dependant (opposite of independant), only thinks about playing all day, kinda spoilt little kid. Take that over about 12 days...? You get very snappish. I'm sure that God will prepare me for the next time I have to face him...Grandma was ok.

Vision Sunday

Vision Sunday was pretty good... loads of preparation (bad spelling) but it was worth it... It is a pity that they ran out of those little stick on the window things though...

Valentines day

Well it was pretty much another day... Read Josh's blog... I agree with most of the stuff that doesn't directly involve him.

Man this is a long entry...

_______________________________________

This better not stab me in the back.. or jump to the top of the blog...

I really dont care who knows the names

so here they are in order

Kuremi
Juliana
Joyce

Tada big reveal blah blah

and catchy if u EVER find this, this is what i told u on that stupid bus trip in which u forgot... idiot
oh this stuff written after the long line was done on 10 july 2008... while im still waiting for taht stupd stupid sign on

1 comment:

Joshi said...

I can totally relate to what's happening in your life. I think one thing i learnt from those experiences is not to worry too much about everything, and leave everything in God's hands. It was hard for me, so i put some visual reminders so i would always remember that everything is with God, and you shouldn't worry about it.