Here's the "quote" for this week... in fact this post is all about the quote and the video below which is completely related to it... so go watch... it's shortish... so go watch.
Cox: Boy oh boy does it look like you pissed off the wrong guy there crunchy, and trust me he’ll make you pay.
Molly: Oh Dr. Kelso is all bluster. Underneath it all I bet he’s a sweetheart.
Cox: No, no. Underneath it all, he is pure evil.
Molly: Perry! No one’s pure evil. I mean yes some people have a hard outer shell, but inside everybody has a creamy centre.
Cox: There are plenty of people here on this particular planet who are hard on the outside and hard on the inside.
Molly: So they have more of a nougaty centre?
Cox: Lady, people aren't chocolates. You know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling, but I don’t find them half as annoying as I find naive bobble headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.
Molly: I’m touching your creamy centre!
Cox: Oh... I am so very angry that I’m going to find someone to kill just to prove her wrong.

3 comments:
sigh :P
"Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling, but I don’t find them half as annoying as I find naive bobble headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine."
lol. awesome english there. i'm going to have to remember the phrase "vomiting sunshine" for future use...:P
lol... i watched that video... lol... "dear god, she has an actual skip in her step!" "It doesn't bother me as much as the whistle, watch what happens" *contagious whistle begins*... "It's OK, I understand, he has a hospital to run" *contagious whistle* "Good god, she can't be stopped!"
hahaha that's hilarious...
I LOVE that episode so much. The way she says "I'm touching your creamy centre!" simply cracks me up.
"Was she always wearing that big hat?" Ahahahahaa...
Post a Comment