Taub: "They have something we don't."
House
Hmmm another post has been a long time coming, in fact last post was pre semester.
Uni: Alright, keeping up (sorta) pracs are cool, tutorials aren't and lectures are boring.
Christian stuff: Feels kinda odd to not have to do OHP stuff every 2nd Sunday or so... but I'm not complaining. Infusions has improved from a weird dip in how smoothly things were. FiGS is alright, wish the kids would do more stuff. Being challenged about different things as always.
Games: Gotten WAY too many in some people's opinion (more than I can actually play). 6 total... haven't "finished" any of them...
DVDs: Got HIMYM and finished that easy. Still haven't finished House... should do that.
Friends: Going relatively... normal/well... nothing like a good shooting/tanking over the net/uni WiFi, or talking.
Driving: Slow and it sucks... hopefully more driving today.
Family: Usual debugging of dad's computer and debating with Jeff against parents the best way to "motivate" people... oddly enough we encourage a more "tough-love" approach than parents...

2 comments:
Driving? Finally :P
Uni: You actually like the pracs? zzzzzzz maybe you like being a needle...
Lol.. I have to say ur title makes no sense in relation to the body of the post haha...
I need to get off games... And I feel unmotivated in finishing them for some reason... apart from Crysis warhead which i finished in like... 1.5 nights...
If you don't need to do OHP stuff does that mean you guys got a projector or something? or are u on rotation?
Post a Comment