*SPOILER ALERT!*
So one of the classic missions in GTA: Vice City is the taking of Diaz's mansion for yourself which occurs as a massive shoot out in his mansion. It is also the mission you kill Diaz. This time in my dream killing of Diaz was... not that way. One of the missions I had to do was kill one of "The Twins" (again you'll know if you played), upon finding one of them a cut scene starts and I question... her boss whether she was who he thought she (one of the Twins) was, to which he said yes but then consequently killed her anyways and told me to go after the other one. Not long after the cut scene I see Diaz hopping in a car with the other Twin. I gave chas and eventually the got out and ran in different directions. Since I already knew how the game would go automatically ran after Diaz and tried to kill him. Oddly enough Lance comes in and also does the same. Eventually Diaz trips and falls (oh and in the real version... Diaz dies in his mansion) on the grass and begs for mercy to which I put a revolver to his head and ends his misery (not a revolver in the game but same idea... Lance also says "Goodnight Mr Diaz!" in the real game for this bit).
Next bit was the final mission of Vice City which you kill Lance. It begins with going to the roof to where your helicopter is parked. I go there, there are some goons (in oddly syncronised coming-out-of-cover and also oddly-lined-up-together) which I kill. Then Lance was supposed to pop up... but I wait for the trigger... if there was supposed to be one... anywho I notice there was a person a bit further back and he starts coming up. He was this massive dude... quarter back huge... dressed in a suit like a bouncer coming to get me, so I pull out the revolver which oddly has 10 shots and blast him a few times... to which he realises I'm gonna snap him and he tries to run away. Then I empty a few more shots then he drops. Another huge dude comes and I just empty my revolver on him, he dies. Lastly the helicopter arrives and off hops Amy and Tom! For some reason I only thought briefly why Lance didn't show up... then proceeded to plan how to kill them to finish the game. Tom gives Amy a piggyback ride... no idea why and proceeds to walk towards me. I empty the revolver (again) on him, puts Amy on her feet... then proceeds to pick her up again. He then asks, "Do I have to use my auto shotgun..." to which I laugh as though he has no chance. I then notice that he was hardly hurt by the revolver so I ran around to corner to plan. For some reason Josh (Tan) was suddenly there. Upon discovering Josh amongst them, RPG seemed the way to go. I quickly peep around the corner and shot one. I had just enough time to see Josh laugh at the situation... look "oh crap!" at the rocket and Tom pulling him around the corner. I retreated to think whether I should continue killing them... or just let them kill me... since its a game and if they kill me I can just reload... but killing them is real... and not nice... brain seriously messed up... I ended up deciding not to kill them... then that was the end.
*SPOILERS END*
Crazy dream... and every one say...?
QUOTE.. oops uhhhhh.
Characters from How I Met Your Mother deciding what to eat for dinner...
- Ted: Chinese?
- Barney: I don't like Chinese.
- Ted: Indian?
- Barney: I just said I don't like Chinese.
- Ted: Indian isn't Chinese.
- Barney: Weird meat, funny music, side of rice. Why are we splitting hairs?
- Ted: Mexican?
- Barney: I just said I don't like Chinese!

1 comment:
you my friend, need to play less games...
If you dream about killing your friends then you are seriously messed up lol... or are they :P hahahahaha just kidding...
But yeah, don't think I got one that can cap that haha... Don't think I will for a while anyways
Post a Comment