Thursday, March 09, 2006

Dreams 1

Dreams 1 cause... well if I've told you before, you would know what this is about. this porbably won't be the last time I post a dream online. I sometimes get the most strangest, weirdest, most disturbing dreams. One happened last night.

Well pretty much the dream summarised: Average day. For some reason the next day, mum is dead. Thats not even the strange/ disturbing part, it was disturbing cause well... we'd only just found out (we as in family, or whats left) that mum was dead just then in the drea, but we were acting as though she was dead for the past 10 years cause we didnt really react. We pretty much were went, "Oh she's dead." I mean that it happened like 10 years ago cause all we did was act as though everything is normal, that nothing actually happened that it was always like this.


Very strange... maybe I getting too disturbed, subconscious talking, or just sleep deprivation. Either way, it's not gonna be the last time these strange dreams happen. At least it doesn't happen often anymore...

No comments: