Tuesday, March 28, 2006

High Clarity

Even though this post is the most worthy of a mention... I've been procrastinating so that's why it isn't up. In short, about 2 or 3 weeks ago, I was sure that God spoke to me (to me it was pretty much first time :S)

To be honest, I read my Bible but a lot of the time I don't get the deeper underlying meanings. One day I decided to go over the booklet from QYC and I flip to the Judgement of the Heart uh session (Matthew 7: 1- 12). So I just read the passage and then read the notes taken from the camp. Then I got to the bit where it was 4. So ASK!! and it had " Ask God to help with behaviours on sermon on the mount. If God doesn't give it, it is not a good gift." Then a part of me clicked, and my brain was talking to itself something like, "The reason God hasn't given you some of the things you've asked is because it isn't a good gift or its just wrong timing." For some reason, that had never really clicked before... it was in plain english.

Well at least I know what I should be praying for now... :D

1 comment:

Joshi said...

good stuff :P