Thursday, July 17, 2008

Ignorance IS BLISS

Before tonight, I thought that this blog was given up on, people didn't care, abandoned except for its master, ditched, burnt... whatever word you want to describe the same thing, but clearly not... I just found out that more than 4 people have looked at it in the past week...4 PEOPLE!

What's the big deal? Well the big deal is that when I write, I write with the intention of people never ever looking at it, so I can write to my hearts content about stuff... I don't actually but I express more stuff than I usually would in real life (yes you people that sit at your computers... THIS IS NOT REAL LIFE). Now that I know there will be readers It'll be all..."Hmmm I wonder if i really should put that in because people may have too much time and read between the lines to understand something that is being implied blah blah blah blah blah"

So thanks for ruining the creation of something beautiful by reading it!










Eh I'll do my best to make it as same as possible... but no guarrantees. Spelling errors probably won't change :D.

If you want something to be actually deep to think about how about this. Everytime you say sorry, you will realise that you are probably lying. Not in the sense that if I said "I have blonde hair" lying, its more you don't know what you're sorry for. Say for instance a wife and husband fight over something and at the end of the fight they say they're sorry, are they sorry that they had a fight? If they are then they're trying to reject reality or wish that reality were different because they're regretting something and where they stand after the fight. The chances are that there will be a point in time that they realise that the fight did some good in sorting out their relationship... so if they were sorry they had a fight with the previous definition then... are they still sorry they fought when they realise the good it has done?

What they really mean (or should mean in my opinion) is that they're sorry they had to reach that point or learn what they learnt through a fight. If you think that what I said is the same, it isn't. Maybe it's my own crazed mind... or mind that cannot explain itself which my drive you to think I'm crazy, but I swear it makes sense in my mind. If there is something seriously wrong about what I said, write it in the comment.... DO IT! Especially if it somehow is theologoically wrong? I dunno. I can try explaining it in person... and I think it'll be a reward of sorts if you do? (In person does not count MSN)

The next time I say sorry to you (whoever you may refer to), I really mean I'm sorry that it had to happen that way, but not sorry for whatever it is I actually did... I'm sorry if that makes me a less likeable person but hey... that's who I am and I'm being honest.

Crap... I just wrote to an audience... unlike my previous posts... ARGH! I'm breaking my own attempt of not writing the way I would have before!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Er. Hey derek XP.