If you thought this was gonna be deep and thoughtful.... you're wrong... stop reading...
And for those of you that actually read the WHOLE of the last post... shame on you for not having more things to do with your time... (I would be one of those people if I wasn't me and didn't write it)
And which people actually found/remembered this blog? Cause it'd be nice to know your names... and then track you... don't worry its just nice to know so please comment your name next time :D
As before I'm waiting for something.. this time TV... more specifically, Friends and How I Met Your Mother.
Right... to the title of the post... For those who are ridiculously alert with media, they will notice that today is the day Australia got Batman: The Dark Knight. Go watch it now, absolutely great movie... BUT watch Batman Begins first if you haven't already. Both are awesome and are worthy of your time. For those of you who actually read this blog, they will know that I don't judge/critic things at all... so this is meant to be a big deal... GO WATCH IT. (The Dark Knight is 160 minutes or something... so its quiet long... and not at all boring at any point... unlike The Lord of the Rings at some points and I dare say Star Wars at some points) Those of you who have seen the first movie will understand what the title is refering to, and I think its one of the most brilliant ways of titling movies, books etc.
Random question to think about: What is the creepiest? A person that genuinely smiles all the time? A person whose face is emotionless all the time?
Now please go back to your normal lives and... think about stuff? Eh I don't know...
I'll copy Joyce and say:
Peace out
(Wow my sense of puncuation and grammar came back! Sorta...)

No comments:
Post a Comment