Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Revertigo

Revertigo! If anyone who reads this blog actually watched How I Met Your Mother, they would know what I'm talking about. However this is not a post on what it is... I for some reason just thought that it may suit ... what is to come (although I realised I do have my own little revertigo thing... which was witnessed by some... and no doubt looks kinda stupid or odd).

After reading something that I really should be reading earlier, I realised that something I used to have was so ridiculously close to perfect it isn't funny and unfortunately at the time I'm pretty sure I didn't notice it because I was too busy thinking about how hard it was. And now that I've noticed it, I'm afraid that it will never ever happen again because so far now all I see is the stupid version of it that doesn't really get anywhere.

Since I was a main player of ruining it, I'll probably blame myself for an indefinate amount of time... because I suck at forgiving myself and I can't let things go. (like Jack in Lost! I love TV references :D)

The last bit is an attempt to make it more like how I should be posting, but since I know people read, I hold back... so the last bit is the unholding of the holding back... if people didn't read I wouldn't need to be vague about what I say... even though you'll probably guess something and eventually you'll all get it right and just stare blankly... and look at other people's blogs... like now... or now...

...

Do it now.

No comments: