The world has something against... positive its true. Just after a few days I decide on something, it keeps throwing stuff at me to make me want to go against it...
I mean it happened ALL day... on the way to uni... at uni... on the way home from uni... then RIGHT AT MY FRONT DOOR... I MEAN COME ON!
Maybe I'm just more aware of it at the moment... it's getting slightly irritating... or more irritated at myself...
Can't believe its 10 already... better go do something useful.
Hmmm something random to say:
If I ever say I ask a random question... it's about 50 50 that it actually is random. The other half I'm probably inspired by something I saw on TV. (For example, asking about olives... only one person should know what I'm on about... if you want to find the reference... good luck!)

No comments:
Post a Comment