Saturday, August 23, 2008

On a lighter note...

Right right right, the last few posts were less than cheerful...

When you look on your right there should be a brand spanking new poll... again more of a serious tone...

Hmm what to talk about when not being serious... not much really...

Now some of the people that read this will know what I am refering to because I sent them the link in which I now regret... because its not very nice...

I know a "Toad" in high school... although at some points ... could of been one rank higher... However at the begining of Sem 2 this year... the "Pirahna Plant" became the best description... then even further down to "Goomba"... and now a DAMN BOWSER... *RAGE*

I'm refering to physics... and Josh if you were hoping for some juicy crap... YOU'RE TOO INTERESTED AS TO WHAT'S GOING ON... SAME FOR YOU TOM IF YOU EVER READ THIS!...

PHYSICS ARGH! For people that frequently see me at UQ will know what I'm raging about... also those who have done the same course... I mean they butchered physics... Physics was the best thing in high school (ok overstatement... best subject at best) but now in uni... they just chuck stuff at you to do that doesn't make sense... like mass gets destroyed in high speed collisions (light speed high)??? Some random stuff like it gets converted to photons and what not...

Hmm better stop raging... Its good that I get to learn physics... but physics that doesn't make sense and kinda kills the appreciation for it?... No wonder physics is dying in schools...

Oh for those random people that I don't know who read this and actually go to UQ, there will be Heroes Season 1 watching sessions on Monday 3 to 5, Tuesday 2 to 4 and Wednesday 3 to 4... Yes the times have changed a little... but oh wells... and its in the SLC.

For a better explanation of why Heroes is so good is because... it shows the humanity in its fullest... For those who know me... I hate english stuff we did in high school... WITH A PASSION. But Heroes actually has good examples of those things... I think? It does a good job of what it's was intended to do, inquire as to what people with do if people did have special abilities? Also in some cases agrees with the Bible on certain things (provided you actually get to the base of what it is on about... not the evolution crap or even the abilities for that matter... but the people)... Wait I'm being semi serious again...

I guess I can't not be serious in my blog... because I'm apparently "funny" when I'm sarcastic... and that doesn't work so well over the internet... and also I really should try to cut it out. So if you look here for entertainment, the chances are you're not going to get it... unless you find reading about people's lives fun... like on a creepy level... or your sadistic...

Also go buy Team Fortress 2... or Left 4 Dead... this is personal conviction, I'm not being sponsored by Valve...OR AM I?

Also, buy your DVDs when you can... to support them, so they keep making more episodes or movies of whatever...

No comments: