This is inspired by Sally who wrote stuff about human behaviour and then went on about people on buses.
Some drivers are really good... or nice. Like one lady that is recognisable seems to have an undefeatable smile when she is picking people up from the bus station. She probably actually enjoys what she does and it goes a long way to the people that go on in my opinion.
Another bus driver that is awesome is one that I had on Friday. He was courteous and stuff, not to mention trying to be helpful on to the person on the other end of the radio who was probably doing logistics for BCC. After talking to the person on the radio about the crappy situation Logan road was in, he informed it to everyone on board and tried to make some humour by advising us that we can enjoy the scenery as we slowly make our way through Logan road. If my memory serves me correctly, I'm also sure that he's the same guy that actually told the passengers that he was gonna skip Logan road by going to 8 Mile Plains station then driving up Padstow... or whatever it is. He is always cheerful. One of the best drivers.
Another point made by the post on human behaviour, there was stuff about offering seats. Honestly that has dropped since high school. Probably because I feel I can get away with it without being too guilty... probably should start standing up more.

No comments:
Post a Comment