Saturday, October 11, 2008

Powerless

"My name is Derek, and I am powerless." -Derek (idea scabbed from TV show Life)

Sometimes somethings are just so hard get rid of. This habit that can be cut done in an environment where you could get away with it or people don't care, but in an environment where it does matter it becomes near impossible.

This time last year I wouldn't have even worried about it much.

Sometimes I wish I had one of those collar that zap dogs whenever they bark, except for me I could customize it so it zaps me for other reasons. Maybe not a collar but something that can zap me, like a watch?

1 comment:

Vincent said...

That's why accountability partners are good to have, so if u want to change something u have someone to help remind u of the change u gotta make and vice versa. And exercise maximum willpower, Prayers are good. Controlling your thoughts and making them pleasing to God is not entirely impossible, u'll still trip up occasionally but u can gain alot of control if u so desire to control them.