Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Project

For the past few weeks, life has gotten rather... bland or boring.

A lot of the time the excitement comes from rushing assignments at the end and feeling adrenaline rushing through your system (then you go crashing into an energy low), but the adrenaline highs were fun... For the past few weeks it has been pretty boring, finishing assignments ahead of time, rolling around at home, watching some stuff (if I wasn't behind on stuff then I would say uni was plain easy this semester) and other stuff. I guess on the plus side that gave me more time to socialise in the real world and the not so real world (MSN!)... Unfortunately that just isn't enough sometimes.

Someone throw me an interesting and worthwhile project. I mean before the break I had to do the Infusions talk... but that wasn't has hard as I thought (thank God for that). Now... just fluffing around wasting time on games (which is going a little bland too), a bit of DVD (also increasing in blandness) and doing assignments (bland). Sure Heroes is coming back on, but that's an hour a week, and it's not THAT important. After having read Do Hard Things, my life is pretty meaningless at the moment...

It's not that I find everything easy to do, there are certain things that I know I suck at and always struggle to do properly, but a project is different (and no one suggest driving... that is NOT a project, and it will be done). The project should be out there, weird, crazy, useful and unexpected.

2 comments:

Elaine said...

Hmmm, a challenge/project?

I dunno :P What do you find personally challenging? Like in daily life, or something that you should work on?

And meanwhile I guess I'll try think up something weird/crazy/useful/unexpected, but I don't think I'll really get anywhere XD

Joshi said...

do my assignments :D

go and busk at queen street mall for a week... hehe