Saturday, October 08, 2005

First Log

First Log of this blog... and I intend on making it really good. What could be more perfect today really? It's Saturday 8th October 2005 10:18 PM
Woke up at a good time, watched TV and played PS2 at the same time, had brekkie, played more PS2, violin lesson, went on the net, lunch, shopping...., went home, played comp for ages....

THEN ****** CAME ONLINE! ( the girl I like),
and then talked to her from like 4:50 to about 7:25....
I mean I didnt really talk to her for about 2 or 3 months... and we kinda talked about how I like her, but used person A and person B. I dont really no whether she actually knew I was talking about her... but it was good. Right now im kinda talking to her, but she takes a while to answer.

Then FIGS, how much better can this get ??
Well a leader wasn't there cause a friend she hardly ever sees was somewhere near Brissie, so she didnt come. Another leader ( a guy) joined us so that was cool. Like usual we got off track once in a while, but the leader above pulled us back in which is good. Once again we finished before the older grouper, and had more guys than girls! Like a lot of times, our group said some deep stuff which is pretty cool cause we're not that old.

This is the first log, its not always gonna be so shallow and happyish, but its an ok start.

Now that I've finished writing the log, time to make it have proper sense...

Oh and you can tell that there is a new log here when there is a star (asterix(*)) next to the title of the latest log on the blog I have in MSN Spaces.

No comments: