Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Washing Sorrows Away

Well typing on one hand is slow and hard... trying to eat with one hand and type with the other. I think I'll finish eating before I keep typing.

Ok now that I've stopped eating chips and started drinking Fanta, I can type.

From the last post, you could tell I wasn't that happy. And this morning and pretty much the rest of the day I wasn't particulary happy either (or unhappy). Except at last period...BOOM! It was thunder! Everyone was buzzing at the idea of a storm. At the very end of the lesson, it started to rain (thank God, literally (not just in vain thing)). How can it possibly be bad? I mean there's a drought, and we get to get cooled down for free (playing in the water) and also being wet and cold is a lot better than being hot and damp. As people started to pour out of the school and towards their means of travel home, people got wet. Well other parts of the city actually got hail... so that was a little different... Anyway getting completely soaked was great, and I wish that there was light hail. We dont get hail very often, so the idea of having small hail come down in mass numbers seemed cool at the time. The ride home was kinda uneventful but getting soaked has made me happy again despite the other stuff happening.

Just a reply to a comment: I know I'm not dating, but I don't window shop in a sense. I mean I wouldn't date for the sake of dating, I take it very seriously... so yes there is a long term view, and that is kinda like my dream... its kinda corny for my age I think so I won't put it in, unless asked.

No comments: