Monday, November 24, 2008

Dreams 5: Reaction

Stupid dreams that wake people up. This time I saw 3 of my friends die in front of me. Ended up waking me way too early in the morning (around 6 or 7). I think it was 3 friends... 2 of them definatley but 1 of them I can't remember who it was.

1 was shot, another poisoned or heart attack... or shot as well.

Both of them happened at church. The one who was definately shot was killed in front of the nursery and the person what sitting next to me. There were 3 holes in the window next to the glass door on the left of the PA desk.

The other was sitting on the carpet with me in the conference room. As I got up, I looke back as the person was getting up, froze then just collapsed on the ground.

I was suprised how I reacted to the events, which is definately a good sign.

Sorry the third person, I forgot once I woke up. I tried to remember for a while once I woke up but no results.

Alternatively the third person could've been Jack from Lost... DEFINATELY too much TV there.

It was so real at the time... I remember looking at one of them only moments after being asked to choose specifics for the funeral.

2 comments:

Elaine said...

Um. I hope this doesn't reflect what you want to happen in real life! :P jks XD

Vincent said...

lol SOMEONE has played too many games, watched too much tv and watched too many movies here :P... While you have crazy dreams of people getting shot.. I've had dreams of ninjas and killing evil hostage holding villains and slicing them up like ninjas do... and also i've dreamt about dreaming about sleeping... so i'd wake up from sleeping in the dream of a dream, then wake up from the dream in the dream then wake up for real lol...

Now that i've said all that... i wonder who is really the crazy one here... haha...