Saturday, September 20, 2008

And when she's waaalking shes looooking so fiiine...

This morning as I was going to make some computers, I saw a person who I know and lives near me's sister.

For some reason it was really odd when I thought she was attractive/pretty... I have no idea why but it was really really weird...

This isn't like "WOW HOT!" or for some people "I would totally (insert imaginitive word... there's a few that would fit) that", but a kind of... still beauty... like how Peach is described in a certain website. Just from the outside, you'd think... untainted or something... yet at the same time mature and I dunno... youthful? Kinda rare these days...

But that's just outside... and should never judge a book by its cover.

Oh and I'm sure none of you know her... or her sister... the person I know is a girl as well... and no I'm not checking out primary school kids...

No comments: