Thursday, September 25, 2008

Seikiken

A few days ago Captain Narq informed me of a rather interesting observation... apparently I give off an angry/pissed off aura (ok he didn't use aura... it sounds so much cooler in my opinion to call it that). I supposedly do a rather serious/angry/pissed off face all the time which contributes to it...

Honestly, sometimes I deliberately do that because I think it'd be cool to have a seikiken (uhhh if it's not in Wikipedia... then go start reading History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi... you'll get there eventually... oh and it's a guy's kinda manga), other times I feel anti-social, sometimes cause it's cold... other times probably yeah, being angry/pissed off (but rarely) and sometimes they're interelated.

Hmmm maybe it's a defence mechanism? Like if people are too scared of me then I don't have to deal with them? (ok that's anti-social)

I think people just have to get used to the fact my neutral face is more "angry" than others... I personally like to think it's my emotionless face.

No comments: