Yay another sequel!
(consider Crazy dream to be Dreams 2 and Sir.. blah blah to be Dreams 3)
Once again it is some crazy time in the morning (5:15ish when I woke up) when this is being typed... so stupid I slept around 11:30 and wake stupidly early...
Unfortunately I won't be as explicit as the last one because this one... there is a good reason not to say everything (and not because I'm still annoyed, I wouldn't have been explicit anyways).
Is people acting out of character really saying that they actually hide their personality? I mean I corrected someones maths and that person broke down crying in 2 seconds... what the hell is that? That person NEVER cares about their maths...
Maybe I should just be careful of what I'm doing...
Hmmm looks like I actually left out most of this dream... but some of the important stuff is there...

No comments:
Post a Comment