Let me share what I have learnt in the past few weeks... and mostly from the survey that recently finished (yesterday).
Do hard things (the book) says the expectations are very important. Usually when you have high expectations of people, they go and reach that expectation.
So what has been learnt about expectations in the past little while? You should expect less from your friends than ought to, and expect more from total randoms that you really should.
The answer to the survey is not any of the ones that were chose, and I know who chose what, except for the last person... who I have no idea who that person so. The results are so disappointing even 2 weeks ago when the 3rd vote was in that I already typed up a post which I was somewhat annoyed and rather insulting to the rest of you. Since then I've cooled down and if you really want to see what I originally planned to post today, you'll get to see it when I'm dead, or when I give you the password (which may or may not happen) or if you crack my password. It's not pleasant.
And what is that answer to why I was wearing the green band and then decided to wear a silver one after the green one snapped? Well you won't find out until... well the same conditions before because I'm rather disappointed with you... some more than others.

3 comments:
"Bet with self to see how long, which determines how many games/DVDs I buy next"
...sounds a bit like you? that, or you'll get cranky again
Well almost cranky. Clearly you are ... lacking bravery since you definately know me but chose to be anonymous.
I like to think God can make people change/hold back, and since when do I go on games/DVD buying spree? I buy a game what... once every 2 months? If that?
If you really thought DVDs or games, then why didn't you decide to vote that?
So hard not to be cranky or sarcastic while watching House.
Seriously leaving anonymous comments? Hitting a little to deep? Too scared? Get some courage... UGH I hate holding back sometimes... I could make this soooo much more bitter and horrible.
Just read the post and don't comment cause the chances are I'll just rip into someone again.
Better out than in - was gonna tell you who I was/talk to you in person if you wanted to, as opposed to here which doesn't really work.
Just bear in mind people read things differently =P
Post a Comment