Monday, September 15, 2008

Sir... would you kindly MAKE SOME SENSE???

Ok this is another dream... another WEIRD one too. But since its been almost... 18+ hrs since, I can't put as much detail as I did last time...

This time, we are in London... or England somewhere and somehow... we are on some... train? (think train like the ones in theme parks... that are SLOW) For some reason it was like a parade... behind a warehouse where NO one can see us except the staff of the place (and for some reason I remember that it was like a studio?) And for SOME reason... G.W. Bush was with us as well... waving to the crowd... well he thought he was but he was actually waving to the studio/building (and I remember thinking, "how stupid can he get?"). Then later on, some people from 1st year uni... and some others were inside the studio listening to a lecture... a lecture about physics... of the scary kinda... and the weirdest bit of all is that G.W. Bush is the one teaching us... (he was so wrong/stupid about it too).

Eh pretty weird/crap dream, just one thing made it all worthwhile.

1 comment:

Elaine said...

Haha that's pretty funny...does this have any relation to the fact that you guys finally got heckenberg back? must be a relief after plathotnik :P