Hmmm haven't posted for ... a while?
Laptop is back so that's awesome.
Doing assignemnts a bit more ahead of time.
Earned myself a book... and a soft drink.
Maybe putting something meaningful is better than writing about the events of the week.
Starting to notice that breaking up with someone actually really sucks. I mean initially yes there is the obvious stuff (and if you have no idea what I'm on about... too bad?) but I guess I'm that slow cause I just go off and do other things. Maybe especially since I've been thinking about trust a lot, and the person I still trust the most (apart from God) is someone I rarely ever get to see/talk to (talking to the person as I type this though).
It having to be a bit vague... it makes me have to think how to tell enough so that it makes sense and that I'm actually sharing... but not completely so that people will... well... be creative for this bit.

No comments:
Post a Comment