Saturday, September 06, 2008

Saturday morning

Eh no interesting title for this entry... too lazy... I mean it is 12:31 AM...

Using the old comp to do this stuff... the keyboard feels sorta nice... but still missing my laptop...

The net is much much faster now so that's good... I mean I downloaded 250 MB or so in 20 mins... actually not as fast as it theoretically should be, but I'm not complaining. Can't wait to take the net for a spin on CoD4 and TF2.

2 mid sem exams have passed, and they were both stupid cause I didn't study enough. But it is the past already so no point blabbing on about it.

Trying to get a friend to play that funny "Honey, if..." game, but so far he isn't game... which kinda sucks. Doing stupid stuff like that is what makes you more... uhh "courageous" or callous to what people think of you... I think those are the right words?

For those that have seen me at uni a bit will have realized that the green band has fallen off, only to be replaced by a shiny silvery band. So I guess the poll is referring to the past in a way... but keep voting you anonymous people who don't leave comments.

I guess I should welcome the other Josh should he ever decide to have a look again... HI JOSH!

Random fact:

Hmmm what's something random to put up...

Fire-walking is not as special as it sounds. It all has to do with physics! The stuff that gets walked on is actually a pretty good insulator, so it takes more time than you think to heat up your foot. So as long as you move at a quick pace without getting any of the stuff stuck to your foot, you can do it pretty easily.

No comments: